Proper laundering of your microfiber cleaning products will insure it preforms as intended as well as last longer than any other microfiber products on the market today.
Below are our recommended specification for the proper cleaning and care of your i-fiber™ products.
For the typical "Home Use", follow these simple instructions.
Cloths, dusters, mops and pads made of microfiber can last over a thousand processes, if you stay away from the 3 big no-nos for microfiber:
- No Fabric Softeners!
- Only wash Microfiber with Microfiber!
- No Bleach!
Instructions for Washing at Home:
- Wash in warm or hot water with mild detergent
- NO FABRIC SOFTENERS – they clog the open spaces in the microfiber, making the microfiber useless
- Be careful what you wash with your microfiber. Avoid anything made with cotton because the microfiber will grab on to the lint. This will also clog the microfibers rendering them useless
- Ideally wash microfiber with only Microfiber or non-linting synthetics
- Do not use bleach in the laundering process, this will degrade the stitching
- If you hand wash, wash in hot water with mild detergent and use a soft agitating motion if necessary – rinse thoroughly
Drying Microfiber at Home
- Microfiber dries relatively quickly
- Microfiber can be air dried, if preferred. Simply hang
- If you use a dryer, set it on low-medium heat
- Dry with other microfiber products only so that it doesn’t pick up extra lint
- No dryer sheets!