© 2018 Creative Products International, Inc. All rights reserved.
CREATIVE PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL, Inc., the logo, and other trademarks are trademarks of Creative Products International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owner Creative Products International, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet or other telecommunications networks.
As a provider of transitory digital communications, Creative Products International, Inc's activities are protected by the safe harbor provision of the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (a)). Creative Products International, Inc. is therefore not obligated to respond to a copyright owner (or the owner's agent) nor does Creative Products International, Inc. have a duty to remove or disable access to material transmitted, routed or connected to the Creative Products International, Inc. network(s) that is initiated and/or directed by an individual user.
If you believe that Creative Products International, Inc. has infringed your copyrighted work in a way that does not fall within the applicable DMCA safe harbor provision, please provide notice to our Copyright Agent. The notice must include the following information as required by the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)). In addition, the notice should include the basis for your belief that Creative Products International, Inc. is not merely providing transitory digital communications under 17 U.S.C. 512(a) of the DMCA:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTE: The Copyright Agent should only be contacted with respect to copyright-infringement matters. The Copyright Agent will not respond to general inquiries.
COPYRIGHT AGENT: Creative Products International, Inc. 280 East 64th Street Holland, MI 49423, USA